Domestic Terms & Conditions
1. All products are subject to availability; should any item not be available from supplier stock, we will take all reasonable steps to contact the customer to query how they wish to proceed.
2. Despite our best efforts, occasionally we may misprice, mistype or miscalculate quotes, services or products. Should this happen, Warner’s Innovations Ltd is not obliged to supply the products or services at the incorrect price.
3. Warner’s Innovations Ltd accepts no responsibility for any product[s] it supplies with which the customer is dissatisfied. The onus is on the customer to check all products supplied, including but not limited to, batch number, shade and size, prior to installation.
4. Where applicable, the estimate/quote has been prepared based on what could be seen and assumed during the site survey. Occasionally during removal of the customer’s existing items, unforeseen circumstances may require additional work to be carried out, i.e. damaged walls and joists as a result of water damage. Warner’s Innovations Ltd reserves the right to add this additional cost onto the customer’s final bill and to appoint a suitable third party to undertake the work if it is unable to do so. If the customer cannot be contacted at the time of any discovery, photographs will be taken and work will continue appropriately.
5. The estimate/quote provided by Warner’s Innovations Ltd relates solely to the works as itemised therein. Any further and/or variation of works undertaken may incur an additional charge.
6. The estimate/quote provided by Warner’s Innovations Ltd is valid for 30 days only following the date of the estimate/quote.
7. The total amount stated on the estimate/quote is exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. Warner’s Innovations Ltd is a VAT registered business; VAT is therefore payable on all projects and any products supplied. There is VAT relief on products supplied for qualifying disabled persons.
8. In the event of the products being supplied by the customer, including but not limited to, bathroom furniture, tiles and accessories, varying from the initial estimate/quote, r the original estimate/quote may be rendered void due to a variation in labour fees. Please further note that the cost of any products supplied by Warner’s Innovations Ltd may also be affected.
9. Acceptance of the estimate/quote is the customer’s agreement to these Terms and Conditions and their compliance in full.
10. The customer is required to bring to our attention anything which is relevant to the products and service[s] they require, e.g. if their property is a listed building. Warner’s Innovations Ltd will not be held responsible for any issues arising in this regard.
11. Warner’s Innovations Ltd accepts no responsibility for issues arising contrary to any recommendation[s] made.
12. Should the customer provide their own product[s], including but not limited to, bathroom furniture, tiles and accessories, Warner’s Innovations Ltd will not accept any responsibility in the event of any issues arising.
13. Should the customer require any items already owned and in use to be re-installed and/or relocated, Warner’s Innovations Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage caused to the items during any re-instalment and/or relocation. Warner’s Innovations Ltd will endeavour to limit any damage caused during re-instalment and/or relocation, however unless previously agreed, our services do not include remedying any damage to tiles, decorating, painting or other items in close proximity.
14. Warner’s Innovations Ltd accepts no responsibility for works undertaken by, including but not limited to, previous tiling contractors and/or bathroom installers and/or plumbing/heating engineers whereby Warner’s Innovations Ltd services are required following their involvement.
15. Should Warner’s Innovations Ltd undertake works on a project which involves another subcontractor, any explanatory notes and/or guidance and/or instructions which are likely to impact upon the works undertaken by Warner’s Innovations Ltd must be provided to us prior to the commencement of our involvement. Warner’s Innovations Ltd will not be held liable for any issues arising in the event of explanatory notes and/or guidance and/or instructions not being received at the outset of our involvement.
16. Whilst every care will be taken by our team, Warner’s Innovations Ltd will accept no responsibility for any damage to paintwork, walls, floors, doors, pictures and furniture if damage results from the movement of materials, goods and tools in the usual way, or items on adjoining walls due to normal installation procedures. We kindly request that all items are moved prior to our arrival.
17. Any product[s] supplied by Warner’s Innovations Ltd that is guaranteed by a manufacturer’s warranty and is defective should be brought to the manufacturer’s attention as soon as the defect is noticed in the first instance. Warner’s Innovations Ltd will inspect the product[s] and assist in any reasonably practicable way it can.
18. Our services will be provided with minimum disruption to utilities and with reasonable care and skill. Should any remedial works be required as a result of our deficiencies during installation, Warner’s Innovations Ltd reserves the right to remedy the defects or appoint a suitable third party.
19. Agreed commencement project dates may be subject to change at short notice due to contractual obligations. Warner’s Innovations Ltd will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible should this occur.
20. In the event of the works becoming delayed through no fault of Warner’s Innovations Ltd, additional charges may be applied.
21. Should the customer provide their own product[s] which results in the works being temporarily suspended, this may incur an additional charge.
22. Any works undertaken in addition to the initial estimate/quote may result in further charges being incurred by the customer.
23. Any variation of the works initially itemised may result in further charges being incurred by the customer.
24. Any return visit[s] to a project through no fault of Warner’s Innovations Ltd will be charged at an hourly rate. Travel time will incur an additional cost.
25. A call out charge may include travel time and mileage.
26. A deposit to secure a project commencement date and cover the cost of any ancillary material[s] is required in advance of any project commencing. Any product[s] supplied by Warner’s Innovations Ltd is to be paid for in full at the point of sale.
27. Any deposit paid is non-refundable.
28. Depending on the scale of a project, Warner’s Innovations Ltd may require staggered payments throughout, the details of which will be finalised with the customer.
29. In the event of a project consisting of phases or a customer seeking multiple projects to be completed, Warner’s Innovations Ltd will not commence the succeeding phase/project until payment for the preceding phase/project is received in full.
30. Final payment for works undertaken by Warner’s Innovations Ltd should be made in full within 7 days of the date of the invoice. Late payment may incur interest charges.
31. Any product[s]/material[s] supplied by Warner’s Innovations Ltd remain the property of Warner’s Innovations Ltd until such time that payment has been made in full.
32. Payment in full is the customer’s agreement that they are satisfied with the service provided and work undertaken by Warner’s Innovations Ltd.
33. Upon payment being made in full, Warner’s Innovations Ltd will guarantee all works for 12 months from the completion date.
34. Should a defect in the products or workmanship within the guarantee period cause a failure, Warner’s Innovations Ltd will rectify any works and/or repair or replace any affected product or part if necessary and is as reasonably practicable.
35. The customer is to notify Warner’s Innovations Ltd of any defective products or workmanship as soon it comes to their attention. Failure to do so will render the guarantee void. 36. In the event of a product being no longer available, Warner’s Innovations Ltd shall, at its discretion, provide a replacement product of similar specification.
37. The guarantee relates solely to the defective product on the condition that it has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines and any recommendations made by Warner’s Innovations Ltd.
38. The guarantee does not include damage due to use of strong chemicals, misuse or modification.
39. The guarantee does not include normal wear and tear, natural discolouration and products not for domestic use only.
40. Warner’s Innovations Ltd reserves the right to send a third party to inspect any defective products if so required prior to confirming any repair or replacement.
41. The guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
42. Warner’s Innovations Ltd reserves the right to use any images taken or feedback provided on projects undertaken for publicity purposes.
43. Warner’s Innovations Ltd will collect and process your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. If you wish for your personal details to be removed from our database or to no longer receive marketing emails/newsletters, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* These Terms & Conditions may be subject to review.